Our three-level high play frame ensures that there is a huge variety of challenges and experiences for our young visitors. We have 3 huge slides (a high wavy Astra slide, a Zebra slide and a Giant Spiral slide) crawl tubes, ball pools, bash bags, dizzy discs, horizontal and vertical rollers, a climbing wall, inflatable physio balls, rope bridges and a lookout pod to name just a few.
Play at Crazee Bongos
4's and under play frame
Younger visitors have their own play area, which has been put together especially for little hands and legs to cope with. There are fun features including a ball pool, slide and climbing frame, soft play rockers, a fun ride area containing things such as scuttle bugs as well as lots of soft play.
Health and Safety
To help ensure all children enjoy their visit to Crazee Bongos, parents have full responsibility for the supervision and behaviour of their children, our staff are responsible for ensuring the safety of the play equipment.
- Shoes should be removed but socks must be worn at all times by children playing on the equipment. We do sell disposable socks should you require them.
- Adults are discouraged from playing on the play equipment except to supervise or retrieve their children.
- Accidents do happen. If you or your child have an accident please inform a member of staff. There is always a first aider available and an accident form will need to be filled out.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden in the centre.
- Please note that when the bouncy castle is operating adults are not allowed to use this equipment to minimise accidents.
- Only food and drink purchased from Crazee Bongos may be consumed on the premises. No food or drink may be consumed on or near the play equipment. This includes sweets, ice lollies and chewing gum.
- The toddler area is for children 4 years and under only. Please ensure your child uses the play area appropriate to their age/height.
- Please assist us with making this a place where small children can enjoy their play.
- Please ensure if taking photographs of your children that you do not include others without their parents permission
- In the event of an emergency, please evacuate the building at the nearest fire exit.